Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finale

Earlier today, I started my computer and once it was all booted up, I couldn't move the cursor on the screen. I have a laptop and I use the little touchpad thing and it wouldn't do anything, and the buttons wouldn't work either. It was like someone had unplugged the mouse, which is weird because I don't have a mouse. I had to ctrl+alt+delete and use the arrow keys to log out and then hit enter to sign back in, and then the mouse worked. Computers are weird.

Today I am updating the final bit of Thunderfunk the Superchicken. I had fun writing it, hope you had fun reading it. If you want a copy of it from beginning to end, let me know and I can email it to you. It may be easier to read that way. I will continue with Fools of us All, though updates may continue being spotty for a while. I've been busy lately.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

send to me copy of the chicken of souperfunk!

 
At 8:24 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

Me too

garifz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home