Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Finally!

After months of procrastination, I am finally finished. I went and wrote my final exam for my online course today, meaning that I am done my schooling for the forseeable future. In order to pass the course, I need to pass the exam. To pass the exam, I need 50%. A fifty on the exam would give me around a 67% in the class. I'm pretty sure that I'll get at least 70% on the exam, so I'm not worried about this at all.
And what better way to show that I have offically finished school than to go back to bed.
G'night y'all.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 p.m., Blogger something witty said...

snooooore

 
At 10:17 p.m., Blogger braderick said...

good work. i made a blog.

 
At 10:07 a.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

good for you
I write my last summer exam on friday

 
At 12:48 p.m., Blogger Jordan said...

Yah Darrell! Feels nice to be done eh? I have to start again in 3 weeks :(
Hey if you're free nextr tuesday we'll be swinging through the airport in the evening if you wanna come see us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home