Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too bad the cars aren't made of cardboard...

I have been getting into a show called Canada's Worst Driver. It is an amusing and a sobering show at the same time. It is amusing because the people on this show are frighteningly bad, and for some reason it is amusing to watch. They smash into stuff all the time and that is kind of cool to see. And the drivers are so bad that it's funny, but only because they aren't driving near me. I think I'm befuddled at how these people ever managed to get licenses in the first place (one woman had the instructor drive the hard parts of the test for her). It's like a train wreck, and the way they drive, they are likely to cause a train wreck.
But it is sobering as well. I find myself wondering how many of these tests I could pass, and I wonder if I'm a good enough driver. I know that I spend less time on my cell phone than I used to and I try to keep my eye on the road more. I guess it counts as educational TV because I am trying to be a better driver because of it.
But mostly I watch it to see them smash into boxes!

1 Comments:

At 8:47 p.m., Blogger Papa Scott said...

what season are you watching?

What are the names of the people?

I love that show too!

wonoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home