Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Friends don't let friends blog pantless.

I have an internet class that I am blatantly procrastinating from. I know that I should be doing it, but I really don't want to, and when I don't want to do something I am very good at not doing it. I don't think that is a good talent to posses, but I seem to have it in spades.
It's interesting though. The past week or so since I "graduated", I've been feeling a bit growly and out of sorts, though I did my best to hide it. Now, there are a few different reasons for that I think, but a huge one is this stupid class. I've stuck myself in a dilemma that has an extremely easy solution, but one that I don't particularly desire to undertake. Until I'm done this class, everything I do, including sleeping and working, will feel like I'm avoiding the finishing it off, and that drives me slightly buggy. Even writing this blog doesn't quite have the same fun element that it normally would.
Here's the real kicker: even as I am perpetually annoyed at not having the class done, I spend most of my time finding anything else to do. Solitaire has never been so crucial in my life. It's a vicious cycle that makes me sigh.
Sigh.
On the other hand, I'm about half done the class, and once I get my butt motivated, I'll finish it rather quickly.
In a completely related note, cereals that contain less than 7 essential nutrients (what in the Sam Hill is Thiacin anyway?)(and Riboflavin is a country music performer somewhere, I'm sure of it) have always been somewhat less valid in my mind. If you don't see that magic number seven on the box (and have you noticed how proud the cereal companies seem to be about their nutrient content?), then they obviously aren't trying hard enough.
Well, there you go, something to entertain the masses once again. Or at least, entertain me, and I'm massive. Kinda. Almost. In my mind. Sometimes.
Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home