Monday, July 11, 2005

FORE!

This morning was just a bit creepy for me. Once again, I had a rather intense dream, but this was one that I don't particularly want to remember all of the details. The broad details are this: There was something about golf being played (which is funny cuz I don't play, or even particularly enjoy, golf) and everyone having a good time. And then, somehow it morphed into a certain group of people becoming so convinced that the end of the world was near that they were going around killing everyone they could. That forced me to stop them by killing them, which was really sucky because I had to kill a good friend of mine. I woke up with the sensation of plunging a knife into his chest (it cut right through the bones like a hot knife through butter) and defending myself from his weakening attempts to stab me back. I woke up breathing hard, almost like how people wake up from nightmares in movies and TV shows, though I was on my side, so I didn't sit straight up. Needless to say, that was a pretty bad dream that I don't want to remember. If you are thinking that I'm going to remember it because I've written it down, then let me tell you something: what I've written here isn't what really disturbed me. Fortunately, the most horrific details have faded through the day, and will continue to fade as the day continues. By tomorrow, all I will remember is what I have written down, and there will be no problem there.
Fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home