Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Take stock of my Bond

The World Is Not Enough

Update: Bond is wearing glasses. What a nerd. I mean, I don't know who that man is in the glasses. I've never seen him before...

Update: Apparently money can explode

Update: He's getting soaked. I guess that means he's really wearing a wet suit. You see he's driving a boat and wearing a suit and the water is spraying him making him very wet, hence a wet suit. I guess it's more of a visual gag.

Update: I want her as my doctor. HEY-ooooo!

Update: Aren't bagpipes enough of a weapon on their own?

Update: Aww, Bond and Q actually DO like each other. I'm getting all misty eyed.

Update: I think M has a crush on Bond.

Update: But that's just a guess.

Update: Claws in ladies. Moneypenny is SNARKY.

Update: You know, one of these days Bond has to come to Canada. There are only so many interesting countries out there, and he's using up most of them pretty quick.

Update: Using a helicopter and an unweildly looking set of saws to trim back some trees. That just seems like bad business sense.

Update: Yay, Bond is skiing again. It's been awhile.

Update: Note to self, do NOT jump up when exiting a helicopter.

Update: Everytime he skis, someone tries to kill him. Personally, I'd give up the sport, find something safer.

Update: Way to go, blow up your own teammate. Idiot.

Update: Whoops, wasted a perfectly good one-liner.

Update: How does ripping the parachute cause the engine to sputter? I'm confused.

Update: Okay, we have to take a minute here. When the bad guys showed up parachuting down in their little snow buggy things, my guess is that they were supposed to be going after the girl. Bond's plan is to send her skiing into the gully and he will draw them off by going through the trees. The plan works beautifully, but why? Surely they don't think he looks like a woman. Even assuming they think that he might be a woman, why do they all ignore the other person? I refuse to believe that they would all chase after him, following the more difficult route, and completely ignore the other person. If nothing else they should be trying to eliminate all witnesses. I guess now I just have to try to decide if I'm going to think that the filmmakers just left a gaping plot hole there or that the henchmen were just complete morons. Tough choice. We now return you to your regularly scheduled updates.

Update: The doctor's name is Doctor Warmflash. I think it speaks for itself.

Update: They gave Bond x-ray glasses. They'll never see him again.

Update: The bad guy has a bullet in his brain (squish) that is working his way through his medulla oblongotta, slowly killing his senses. He is now impervious to pain because he can't feel anything. What I don't get is how this is making him stronger...

Update: I wonder if his watch ever gets caught in her hair.

Update: She just can't act.

Update: At least she has big...lips.

Update: Conveniently she is the only one not wearing a full body suit. Instead, a too short tank top and short short short shorts.

Update: The bomb was set for five seconds, and he just stood there for four of it, but still managed to get away.

Update: He has said "Bond. James Bond" at least three times this movie.

Update: You ever notice that in movies people almost never use a mouse when they are doing stuff at a computer?

Update: Anyone want 120 CD cases?

Update: Seriously, I have 120 empty CD cases.

Update: He can do math in his head fast.

Update: Seriously, M has a major crush on Bond!

Update: He should look where he's going when he drives.

Update: Man that bodyguard is large!

Update: Typical female - evil.

Update: What a waste. He just shot the bodyguard. He was HUGE. He totally should have had a fight with James.

Update: Really, just not a good actor.

Update: I just can't like the movie because of her. I'm sure she's a nice person, but...shudder. Ah well. All in all, I've seen better.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 p.m., Blogger Candace said...

Hey, if you think it's weird that I'm your age and I have 2 kids, I think it's weird too. Not a lot of 25 years can say they've been married 5+ years and have 2 kids. I feel very old if I'm in a crowd of people my age.

 
At 10:42 a.m., Blogger Kristine said...

We're trying to get rid of CD cases too... they just seem so useless, but thay stick around taking up space (I almost typed spance).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home