Wednesday, April 04, 2007

You're never too old for space camp

I just saw Stranger Than Fiction, and I am sorry I had not seen it earlier. It is quite a good movie. It is not a slapstick comedy, though it is quite amusing. It is also not a heartwrenching tragedy, though there is some sadness. Will Ferrel shows that he can do more than mindless crazed humour (though he is good at that, I love Ron Burgandy). Emma Thompson is delightfully quirky as a writer stuck for a good death. And Maggie Gyllenhall should change her name to Maggie Smith. Much easier to remember. I really think you should watch that movie. WATCH THAT MOVIE!

3 Comments:

At 5:22 p.m., Blogger Kristine said...

I think a lot of well known people would be in trouble if their names were open to public democratic processes. I used to have a newspaper clipping from when the Alliance party was the official opposition, and STockwell Day was the party leader, running against Jean Cretien. At the same time was when George W. was running. SO anyways, the clipping was making fun of the fact that neither election was having much success at being simple and straightforward, and some of the ballot questions were whether Stockwell Day should change his first name to "Doris", or if George Bush should change his first name to "A-bird-in-the-hand-is-worth-two-in-the". I would vote in favour of both.

 
At 9:42 p.m., Blogger jSharky said...

ah, politics

I would like to see that movie though.

 
At 7:21 p.m., Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

so...I should go watch the movie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home