Monday, May 16, 2005

Speaking of short

Well, a whole week without a posting. I wish it was just because I am lazy but it's not ONLY that. I have been busy at work, and trying to get this blasted class finished, and right now I am almost falling asleep as I type. If I fall asleep on my keyboard, I'll aim for the 'z' key so y'all will realise that is what happened.
Anyhoo, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still doing all right. I am completely finished the first of four assignments for the class, and half done the other three, so soon-ish it will be done and I can concentrate on other things.
As for work, it's been going fine. I have been extremely busy this week, but I needed the work, so that's okay.
All right, short paragraphs, short post, short everything. Hmmm...ironic, considering my last posting, no? Peace out, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home